It will help you understand grammar rules to help you avoid making the same mistakes in the long term. The program seeks to have users learn the intricacies regarding the English language by giving answers to questions concerning the corrections the program makes.
Why should you choose Grammar Slammer?
- Cost-effective software. Grammar Slammer is not just great for users who would like to deliver error-free content, it’s also friendly buy essay with their pockets. The different editions of this software can be obtained at reasonable prices compared to the steep tags similar software have.
- Word integration. Word processors might be loaded with grammar and spelling checkers however they are only rules that are basic. With Grammar Slammer, users of Microsoft Word can gain more conf >
Virtual Writing Tutor is an grammar that is english-as-a-second-language designed for both students and language teachers, or bloggers, writers, as well as other professionals. This free online grammar checker aims to provide learning opportunities for students during those instances when teachers are not available.
For teachers, the answer reduces their workload by automating their proofreading or editing task along with the procedure of giving feedback that is corrective their students on the assignments. With Virtual Writing Tutor, students can learn ESL independently and by receiving consistent and extensive feedback; and teachers can assign more writing tasks to their students without worrying about checking the assignments of the students.
Why should you choose Visual Writing Tutor?
- Less cliches, more power words. Cliches are the bane of English writers, and Visual Writing Tutor makes sure you don’t forget that, steering you against overused expressions to make your content more interesting. To push you in this direction, this system has incorporated a cliche and power word checker tool.
- Conversational English versus academic English. Physical ESL schools teach students to master to differentiate between your use of conversational English and academic English. Visual Writing Tutor does the same by pointing out that words like “buy,” “eat,” or “wear” are best used in everyday talk, while more formalistic words and tone are best suited to speak that is academic compositions.
- Target structures. Teachers may require students to use prepositions that are particular past tense verbs, transition words, or adverbs because they prepare their assignments or thesis papers. Utilising the target structure tool, students can check whether such words are found in their writing.
- Field-related vocabulary. Show the depth of one’s knowledge about your field of great interest by utilizing terms unique to your discipline. Visual Tool that is writing will matches between words in your manuscript and the those included in the 47 fields of study on FieldStudy.com. Further, you can easily access readings that are field-related glossaries, and audios connected to every match it finds.
- Dodge the plagiarism bullet. In the event that you picked up a poor practice of lifting off materials from original authors and tend to be too lazy rewording them in a way that you will be actually inviting premature career suicide without realizing it, Visual Writing Tool gives you a guardian angel by means of a paraphrase tool, to assist you build up your gray matter rephrasing and extracting the idea of a source without going too obvious about this.
13. Microsoft Word
The industry-standard and world’s most used word processing software, Microsoft Word is the application of choice of educators, students, firstline workers, businesses, and enterprises. In addition to its much vaunted use that is institutional Microsoft Word can be built and made for personal use, the de facto app to view, edit, create, and share beautiful documents.
Microsoft Word provides document editing and proofreading tools that enable users to customize their documents and work out them more efficient. Due to its features that are collaborative co-authoring capabilities, focusing on documents is simplified. Coworkers, bosses, and clients can perhaps work from the document that is same and everybody could be updated when there will be changes designed to a document.
Why wouldn’t you choose Microsoft Word?
- Industry-standard proofing tools. Irrespective of the rush of the latest players on the go, Microsoft Word’s proofing tools remain the benchmark in which the programs that are new measured against. For many years publishing along with other media companies have relied on MS Word to polish grammar, spelling, or writing style by the click of a button from the options menu. Just ask any editor how things were before Track Changes appeared regarding the Microsoft Word toolbar
- Robust formatting tools. While you can find now more dedicated formatting programs, for several others Microsoft Word’s formatting capabilities are nevertheless enough with their needs that are daily. Those that happen to be acquainted with its formatting tools would swear they are able to adjust paragraph alignment, change kerning, line spacing and font attributes, create bulleted and numbered lists, add headers and footers, and insert items in a document such as pictures or tables equally well because they could aided by the best page design tools available in the market.
- Work directly with PDFs. You know you are in for the long haul for the rest of the day if you’ve ever been asked to change content in a PDF. Microsoft Word saves you from most of the trouble by allowing you to definitely edit elements like paragraphs, lists, as well as tables. That does not end there: once you’re done, you can keep your working file as a Word or PDF document to your heart’s content.
- Real-time collaboration. What’s teamwork nowadays if two or more people could not access and work exactly the same file during the time that is same? The advent of high-speed internet made certain companies level up in terms of real-time collaboration, and Microsoft Word, seeing wisdom in most that, wouldn’t normally let itself fall behind.
Mention Microsoft Word these days and most likely Google Docs lurks around in certain corner of the mind. And it works both ways. Never mind that Google Docs is a purely web-based application, quite convenient in the event that you don’t gain access to a word processor that is desktop. The two programs have grown to be inseparable in a lot of ways it is a thing that is good could move elements involving the two applications sans hassles more often than not.
Why should you choose Google Docs?
- Accessible solution. The times when you have to hold around a floppy disc or its modern counterpart, the ubiquitous USB or even an entire laptop, to allow sharing or any primitive variety of collaborative tasks are more or less Stone Age nowadays. Google Docs’ solution, access-anywhere cloud storage, can be compelling they managed otherwise in the past as it is highly convenient to the point some might even ask how.
- Collaborative editing. “Collaborative” might be the ultimate goal of any human interaction these days, and it also proves well in the case of Google Docs. The applying itself has its own built-in proofing tools—grammar or spell checker—but its true power lies in how it enables multiple users to polish any document off as required. Comments and suggestions could possibly be reviewed, rejected or accepted as necessary—in real time. If those are not enough, speak to any participant, also in real-time, for added dimension.
- Instant save. Desktop processors likely have made a few users save freaks for just one reason or another. Google Docs saves you from contacting the psychosis that is mild performing instant saves at regular intervals to make sure you don’t suffer a heart attack the next occasion you open your document and not see your latest changes there.
Slick Write is a free online proofreading tool with nifty features to delight bloggers, writers, novelists, SEO professionals, and students. The application has a interface that is user-friendly making it easier to proofreads a write-up or text. The tool will come in handy whenever you are creating a resume that demonstrates professionalism and excellent communication skills, leaving a beneficial impression on potential employers when you look at the employment market.
Why should you choose Slick Write?
- Word association to cure writer’s block. It’s the application that is only there that seems to recall the public enemy number one of writers and looked at coming up with a cure: have artificial intelligence generate words into the context of real literature and turn up slacking neurons to get in touch with those previously unexplored regions where hidden plots, heroes and villains take abode.